Using Solidworks, draft parts and make assemblies for company’s products per customer’s specifications. Make prints for CNC machines and employee fabricated parts. Work with Sales department to create proposal blueprints. Work with owners and Project team to prototype new equipment and improvements on current products.
- 1-2 years’ experience with SolidWorks – Which may include course work from undergrad education or tech school.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly methods.
- Exceptional documentation skills are mandatory
- Ability to professionally communicate and work with others
- Must be team success-minded and driven
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple, changing priorities
- Blueprint reading, basic math, and understanding of measuring devices
- Able to keep team members well informed and to draw on other’s expertise when required.